This course is your ultimate toolkit for accelerating your career progression at work. It will provide you with guidelines, principles and concrete tools that are based on direct insights from how the corporate world operates in blue chip companies.
By the end of this training, you will have developed or enriched your personal development plan and you will have developed an inspiring career plan.
You will also be equipped with the best tips and techniques on how to engage with leadership and with your managers.
Finally, you will be able to prepare for your next promotion application, building up strong sponsorship and getting ready not just for the next level, but the ones beyond!
1. The mindset for success
2. How promotions work in corporate
3. Your personal development plan
4. Building your career plan
5. Working with your managers
6. Sitting down with senior stakeholders
7. When to apply for a promotion
· develop a solid Personal Development Plan
· build their career plan
· prepare for meetings with senior executives
· understand how the promotions work in corporate
· increase their visibility at work
· plan and prepare for their next promotion
· be better recognized at work
Who should take this course?
· anyone who is seeking to accelerate their career path
· anyone preparing for a promotion in the next 12 months
· anyone who currently works or is planning to work in a corporate environment
· anyone who wants to grow personally and learn new skills
|The Mindset For Success Details||00:08:00|
|How Promotions Work in Corporate Details||00:14:00|
|Your Personal Development Plan Details||00:09:00|
|Building Your Career Plan Details||00:05:00|
|Working With Your Managers Details||00:04:00|
|Sitting Down With Senior Stakeholders Details||00:07:00|
|When To Apply For a Promotion? Details||00:04:00|