What exactly is this “Global Digital Banking learning- Basic level” course ?
Answer is simple: –
This course is like a “base camp” in Mountaineering and only at an awareness level. This course is “street-smart quick view” of the latest happenings in new-generation world of banking from example of 15 different countries at base level. This course is at very basic awareness level course on digital Banking.
And who can get benefited?
– Those job aspirants who want to enter job market esp in Banking segment and want to impress the interviewer assuming tough competition of candidates.
– Students of Commerce, Banking, Finance, management and economics to maintain practical view of the Banking world .
– Employees of a bank to sharpen their skills with knowledge of world’s leading banks and make best presentation to their bosses.
– Employees of any industry working in Banking and financials segment (e.g. Employees of IT companies working with BFS customers)
– School Students for helping on their assignment and project, in case they choose to present for industry example .
– Research students who want to have practical view of how industry is using latest science and technology in banking world.
– Students of digital marketing, who want to know the practical usage of initiatives done by Banks in various country.
As this course is like a base camp in Mountaineering, this course will make you conversant with all the various concepts used in new age innovation within Banking referred as Digital Banking.
Course content post-Introduction lecture as follows
Segment 1: – Moving from Traditional Banking to New-gen Banking. This segment covers of prior period when tradition banks were moving to Digital banking and why there was a need to become comprehensively digital.
Segment 2: – Proliferation of Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and “Direct Banking” concept. This segment gives example of web based platforms used by banks.
Segment 3: – Use of Social media in Banking and arrival of Fintech Firms. This segment gives examples of what multiple banks are doing in social media area to connect with customers such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other channels.
Segment 4: – Innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IOT), Machine Learning, Block-chain, Big data etc. This segment highlights new fancy innovations in the technology space, and those technologies taking the entire banking industry by storm and good to seek experience of Bank of America, JPMC, Ubank, Deutsche Bank, Amazon, Jibun Bank, TD Bank etc
Segment 5: – Illustrative “CIO Wishlist” to complement or enable comprehensive digital Bank. This segment gives example of various technology projects done by CIOs at the front-office, middle-office and back-office to enable comprehensive coverage of digital banking.
In a contemporary Banking era, Digital is a buzzword and Banks have to stay in race for new-gen needs of digital banking which may include Internet, Mobile, Apps, Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Block-chain, Cognitive computing etc. This course is a beginners journey for understand the big world of Digital Banking.
This course gives you examples from banks of 9 different countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Germany, Scotland, Czech Republic, Mexico, Brazil, India.
Many times, Digital Banking or e-banking courses only evolves around front-end changes and fancy names, however this course gives you glimpse of projects from not only front end concepts such as Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Direct Banking, Various Banking apps, use of Social Media in Banking, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Chat-bots, Cognitive computing, Block-chain, Big Data, voice bio metrics etc ; however it also guides on how various back-end modernization programs are done to enable overall goals of digital Banking which includes legacy modernization, Integration, CRM, Document Imaging / OCR etc . This course also gives examples of new fin-tech companies and non-banks threatening established banks.
Who this course is for:
- Any Aspiring interview candidate who is looking for a new job in banking sector, Any undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate student, any employee of a bank, employee in IT companies working BFS sector, anyone working on banking transaction for his organization or simply people who are interested to learn digital banking. Any school students who would like to take projects or have interest in studying new-generation Banking can also take this course too.
|Moving from Traditional Banking to New-gen Banking||00:08:00|
|Proliferation of Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Direct Banking||00:07:00|
|Use of Social media in Banking and arrival of Fintech Firms||00:10:00|
|Illustrative “CIO Wishlist”||00:11:00|
|DIGITAL BANKING UPDATE VIDEO||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.