Are you ready to build your ecommerce store with Shopify?
Welcome to the ‘How To Build A Shopify Store | Private Label With Amazon FBA’ masterclass!
Shopify is one of the most popular and fastest growing online e-commerce platforms on the market. If you’re looking to build your own ecommerce store, Shopify is one of the best options to get started.
This course will take you step-by-step through the ENTIRE process of creating your own Shopify store from start to finish. Follow along as you watch me build a new Shopify store from scratch to sell my own private label product.
Learn how to select your Shopify theme, create a store banner, add products, create product collections, and even how to start a Shopify blog!
You will also learn various online marketing strategies you can implement to help you get customers and increase sales.
Navigate each step of setting up your Shopify store:
- Select a plan & create your Shopify account
- Build your store by selecting a theme, adding branding & other customization
- Add products to your Shopify store
- Marketing & promotion strategies to get customers
- Fulfill customer orders using Amazon FBA
- And much more!
Shopify With Amazon FBA
Discover how to use Amazon FBA to store your inventory and fulfill customer orders!
Shopify provides you with the ability to offer a wide range of products, in a variety of ways. This course demonstrates how to build your Shopify store to sell Private Label Products with the integration of Amazon FBA.
By integrating Amazon FBA with your Shopify store, you will never have to store any inventory or manually ship orders to customers. Your product inventory will be stored at the Amazon FBA warehouse, and each item can be shipped when a customer orders from your Shopify store.
Get all the advantages of the Amazon FBA shipping and storage services, plus the ability to offer products on your own branded Shopify store!
Already selling private label products on Amazon? Diversify your income with a Shopify store!
As every online seller knows, it’s very important to diversify your income. A Shopify store will open up a new sales channel for your private label product, and allow you to have less dependency on Amazon alone.
- Setup Your Shopify Account
- Navigating the Shopify Dashboard
- Select & Install Your Shopify Theme
- Design Your Branded Shopify Store
- Get Product Inventory For Your Store
- Create Product Collections
- Start A Shopify Blog & Create Custom Pages
- Navigate the Shopify App Store
- Navigate the Shopify Mobile App
- Sell Products Using Amazon FBA
- Track Store Data With Google Analytics & the Facebook Pixel
- Fulfill Customer Orders with Amazon FBA
- Free Online Marketing Strategies
- Paid Promotion Strategies
- And Much More!
Time to Take Action!
I encourage you to take a moment to view the course curriculum and free preview videos, so you can see all of the valuable information we will be covering!
E-commerce is rapidly growing worldwide, and will soon account for over 60% of retail sales. Learning how to build your online Shopify store can give you invaluable knowledge that can help you generate income for years to come!
By the end of the course, you will have your own branded ecommerce Shopify store to offer products to your customers.
Enroll now and get started today…
See you in the course!