Do you want to start an online business that you can build with zero startup costs?
Welcome to the ‘How To Start A T-Shirt Business | Teespring & More!’ online masterclass!
Forget expensive business models that require thousands of dollars to get started. With this business, there are no startup costs, no inventory to store, and no products to ship!
By leveraging online sales channels such as Merch by Amazon, Redbubble & Teespring to build your t-shirt business, you can focus all your attention on creating t-shirt designs, and let the marketplace handle the t-shirt printing, shipping, marketing, and even the customer service.
Simply upload your t-shirt designs to print-on-demand marketplaces, and get your royalty payments as customers make their purchases.
Start Your T-Shirt Business
Learn the easiest method to build your own t-shirt business.
With print-on-demand marketplaces (such as Teespring or Merch By Amazon), all you have to do is create, upload and market your shirt designs. The print-on-demand company will print your design onto the shirt, and ship orders directly to the customer after each purchase.
With this course, you will have everything you need to get your t-shirt business up & running as quickly as possible!
Discover how to:
- Create or purchase t-shirt designs
- Download the free software & tools needed to run your t-shirt business
- Upload designs to Teespring, Merch by Amazon, Redbubble and other marketplaces
- Free & paid marketing strategies to increase traffic and sales
- And tons more!
No Experience Necessary
Not a designer? No problem!
You don’t have to be a designer to start using the strategies we will go over in the course. Learn how to easily create your own t-shirt designs, or purchase t-shirt designs from quality designers.
Watch the entire step-by-step process, as you learn how to create (or purchase) designs for your t-shirt business, upload designs to multiple print-on-demand marketplaces, and implement various strategies to promote & sell your t-shirt designs.
Grow Your Business
Stand out from the competition.
Although print-on-demand marketplaces will market your designs for you, it is still important to promote your brand and products yourself to get them noticed in such a crowded space.
Learn how to make your designs stand out with professional t-shirt mockups, and tons of free & paid online marketing strategies to promote your t-shirts and grow your t-shirt business.
We will cover marketing strategies such as creating brand pages on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest in order to build a following to increase your traffic & sales.
- How to Create T-Shirt Designs
- Where To Find Quality T-Shirt Designers
- Download & Use The Free Photo Editor
- Download A T-Shirt Template for Your Designs
- Research Your Niche & Target Market
- Perform Keyword Research & Create Your Keyword List
- Get Started on Multiple Platforms (Merch by Amazon, Teespring, etc.)
- Product Listing Optimization & SEO
- Create Brand Pages for Your Business on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Install The Facebook Pixel on Teespring
- Create T-Shirt Mockup Images & Videos for Marketing
- Free Marketing & Promotion Strategies
- Paid Marketing & Promotion Strategies
- Create Custom & Lookalike Audiences on Facebook
- Create Targeted Ads on Facebook & Google Ads
- …And Much More!
Get started on multiple sales channels such as Merch By Amazon, Teespring, Redbubble, CafePress and many more!
We will setup each platform one-by-one, and go over various strategies for each marketplace, such as my secret strategy to tier-up on Merch by Amazon, and how to set up your Facebook Pixel on Teespring to gather data & create custom audiences for targeted ad campaigns.
Get Started Today
The print on demand t-shirt business is growing fast, but so is the competition. It will take some time for you business to grow, so take action and get started now!
Start your t-shirt design business today by leveraging print-on-demand marketplaces, such as Merch by Amazon, Teespring and Redbubble .
I encourage you to take a moment to check out the free course preview videos, and browse through the curriculum so you can see everything we’ll be covering. By the end of the course, you will have everything you need to start your own t-shirt design business.
Enroll today and let’s get started…
See you inside the course!